flowers
this is a vision of the sound of trumpets
Redemption of our Body
The creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of decay
into the liberty of the glory of the children of God.For we know that the whole creation groans and travails in pain together until now.Not only so, but ourselves also, who have the first fruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves,waiting for adoption,the redemption of our body.
Romans 8:21-23
Monday, August 17, 2015
Tamarind Lentils with GABA Rice and Asiatic Dayflower Pods
I just received for my birthday the gift of Veganomicon from my mother and Northeast Foraging by Leda Meredith from my father. Mom and I made these Tamarind Lentils together. I am thrilled to report that the first recipe from Veganomicon is fantastic! Perfectly blended tanginess and sweetness with some traditional Indian spices.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment