flowers

flowers
this is a vision of the sound of trumpets

Redemption of our Body

The creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of decay
into the liberty of the glory of the children of God.

For we know that the whole creation groans and travails in pain together until now.

Not only so, but ourselves also, who have the first fruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves,

waiting for adoption,

the redemption of our body.
Romans 8:21-23

Saturday, August 29, 2015

"God is Good" Wrap - adapted from Life Alive



For the greens, I used Asiatic dayflower. I weeded them up from the garden last week but this week there were new young ones. Truly, they are tenacious!

It felt good to eat the new ones rather than just putting them directly in the compost!*


You can just see a couple peeking out on the left and right.

I added tamari almonds and avocado. Used both tofu and sprouted mung beans (short sprouts). The rice is short grain GABA.  Not sure if tahini is in the recipe, but I used it.

No comments:

Post a Comment